Friday, June 19, 2009

With Every End, A New Beginning

Breathing deep, I take in the morning. I have no idea what this day will bring, nor the night, but something tells me I should start by writing. There is a unfamiliar peace over me, with a million and one thoughts in my head.

Thoughts of Mandy fill occupy my mind & I miss her more than ever. I think it's because Pee Wee is supposed to go to the vet later, since he got hurt a week and a half ago, and I have no doubt in my mind that she would want every detail and would be worried.

Somethings are coming to an end, while new things are beginning. T-Ball and Little League are ending for my nephews, and hopefully soccer is going to begin soon. I so love them with every fiber of my being, and it brings me much joy to watch them play.

As a bonus, I'm becomming friends with the T-ball coach's wife, and I feel as if I've known her forever. Ashley and her family are good people and I love seeing them, and I hope to do more of it in the future. I am glad we met and I hope we are friends for a long time - firmly believing, there is a reason for everything, even if I the reason has not revealed itself yet. Also, the reason my never reveal itself, and I'm okay with that too.

Jake and I, now that he has a new position at work and is available Sunday morning, have started attending church again. Also, Mike has started going with us, just as he had done years ago. He is so much like the little brother I never had, and I love watching him grow, in multiple ways. I do not rejoyce in the difficult life changes he is experiencing, but I believe he is a better person for having gone through them, and truly believe he will be a better - stronger - person in the end.

I have all these questions, with no easy answers, and some with know answeres at all. I can't figure outwhy I feel so different these last couple of weeks, I just know I do. Maybe it's not for me to figure out. Maybe, just maybe, we're not meant to know certain things.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails