Friday, February 19, 2010

Already Pros

By the time this post goes live (yet again), I will be on the way to the hospital. Actually, I hope I'm not on my way, but already there.

My Dad is having heart surgery again - yes, twice in one week. This time they are going to change his pacemaker/defibrillator unit this time. From what I hear, barring any complications, It won't be as long of a surgery as before.

So, I'm hoping all goes well, & he will be feeling like his old self once again. If you are inclined to do so, a prayer would be great. I'm not too sure of the details, so I will find more after I get there.

One thing is for sure though - I will have to tell him when I see him, how just have to stop meeting like this. At the rate were going we have this heart surgery thing down pat soon... Heck, now that I think about it - we are already Pros.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I pray that everything went as planned and that your dad is doing great. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that your dad is doing well. He is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails