Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday: Reflecting


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It has NOT been forever since my last "Not Me" post. Unless you count this. No, Not Me!

I have not been neglecting things in my life, or at least felt that way this week. I do not wish I could be cloned sometimes so that things get done. I have not let calls go unanswered from certain (nameless) people, hoping & praying that whatever they needed would wait. And most certainly did not feel guilty about it. No, Not Me!

I do not think at times that I should be a better daughter, wife, sister, aunt & friend, even when I feel that there just is no more for me to give. Bc I've given all of me. Even more of me than I truly could not give, bc there is just none left. No, Not Me!

I do not still think of Mandy, everyday, every night, sometimes over & over, still disbelieving that she is truly gone. Even though I was there. I saw it. With my own eyes. I do not think that the silence of her voice, not hearing her stories is - well, deafing. No, Not Me.

I do not have doubts, & fears about the future. Regrets about the past. And sometimes wish I could have a re-do - take 2, even though what ever I have been though has made me who I am. No, Not me!

I am not human, after all. No, Not Me!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by to say hi! I never wish I could be cloned either! I do not need to be cloned because I have everything under control, my house is spotless, my kids are clean and fed and I never miss phone calls from (nameless) people, that sometimes I do not return...oops! Bad friend alert! LOL. Great post, have a wonderful week and stop by again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blog hopping, although I do not think it was by chance that you hopped over. My daughter has sp. quad. cp. She is 20 months old and boy has it been a difficult 20 months, God is certainly the source of all our strength. Looking forward to reading more about your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I surely relate. I neglect everything at some time I think. With 4 kids, a husband and a dog, and a blog...hehe. Sometimes it just really seems to start piling up around me and I feel like I will never get back to even (I dare not even say get ahead!) ground. I guess as long as the important things are covered, no worries. Do not ever feel like you are alone. Regrets, doubts and fears are all a part of life, I wish they were not but then I guess the world would be a boring place. Hold your head high and face the world. And I am very sorry to hear about your friend. Everyone needs a great friend and it sounded like you had that with Mandy. I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails