Saturday, January 2, 2016

Yet To Be Written

So, so, so much time has passed. And yet no words have been written.

It is now, as of yesterday, 2016.  And a new year awaits.  Brand new - yet to be written.

Sometime last year, I decided that it was time for a change & I resolved to declutter my life and get my health in order (more on that in a future post, I promise).  I have to say, for the most part, I have been successful on those resolutions.  It is, however, a continuing journey.  And, sometimes, easier said than done.

I have always thought of a new year as something hopeful.  It's as if the possibilities are endless.  A chance for things to be better than the year before. A chance for growth. A chance for prayers to be answered.

And I hope is true for this coming year.  After all, anything is possible.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails