Sunday, January 3, 2010

Long Day

It's 11 PM & I am finally home. It has been such a long day. We started out at church & ended up going to the hospital.

My friend Rachel is in a local hospital for some complications which, I guess, are linked to her Crohn's disease. I don't think they really know what's going on, especially since they told her (& she has the picture to prove it) that she was in remission a short 2 1/2 months ago.

Sometimes there are days when I wish there were things I could do for her & knowing that there really is nothing that I can - I just try to be the best friend that I can be to her.

So, for now I wait & pray & just hope that she gets what she needs & stays strong for what ever comes her way.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails