Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Before Tomorrow Comes

Thank God for Facebook. Seriously. Can I get an Amen? {:)

Every once in a while something will happen to make my day, week, even my whole month & just have me beaming from ear-to-ear.

Last night, I reconnected with a friend of mine that I had lost touch with long ago. Nine years have gone by since I saw or heard from her - we both had just lost each other's info, as happens sometime - all too often in fact.

I had searched for her many times, but could never find her. Imagine my surprise & delight when I logged on & saw a friend request waiting from her. She had only signed up on FB the day before.

We spent hours talking on the phone until after 3 AM. I can't wait to see her (& her daughter, who was as a infant last time I held her & is now 9 - 9!) but I know that will have to wait since they live in another state.

Sometimes, I just stand in awe at how things take place. To come back again, after so much time has passed, after people change & life happens. It is so nice to reconnect with someone whom often was thought about & you just want to say "Hey, remember that little thing you did for me way back then? Well, thanks bc it meant so much!"

Just imagine how different life would be if everyone took time right now to say to everyone just what they mean in there life today, before tomorrow comes. Bc in the end, it's the family, friendship &, most importantly the love that matters & tomorrow is promised to no one.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails