Thursday, December 3, 2009

Beauty

There is nothing easy about this. Today, in a few short hours, I will go to Momma Nancy's viewings, which seems like nothing but a bad dream that I long to wake from. Even as I write these words, they sound foreign & unfamiliar, though I have been here a million times before.

This day has been coming, but I wasn't prepared for it. How does one prepare for something like this? I can say without a doubt, God has been good to me. Through out the my life, He has blessed me with the most beautiful, incredible people.

I am so thankful.

Even though my heart is hurting, I am comforted by the fact that I will see her again up in Heaven, & it's not so much a Goodbye, but a see you soon - that is the beauty of grace & God.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great perspective! We all have to move from why to what...what should we learn from all of this, and how can we help others. My deepest sympathy is with you today, and the following days, months, years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart and my prayers will be with you today. I pray that you will have peace in your heart knowing that she is with our Lord. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails