Monday, July 26, 2010

What's A Girl to Do?

So, I'm a little behind. On everything.

My blog. My life.

I spent the week feeling not so well do to med changes. My computer been acting crazy - sluggish, timing out, not loading right - just about everything that drives me crazy then some.

This week I'm going to try & catch up the best that I can. I have some post to finish, some post that beg to be written, there are pictures that need to attended it to badly & my Mom's 70th birthday is Friday, & her party is Saturday.

So for the next few days or so I'm going do some re-directing. Stacey did a post I want to share & I did some guest blogging for her. Stay tuned for that...

Things seem a little crazy at the moment. Emotionally, I have a million thoughts & things going on. I tried to call Stacey the last couple of days to talk to her, but I couldn't get a hold of her. Thea was away for her birthday & Beth is on vacation. What does a girl do when she can't access some of her best friends?

Go crazy & drive others there with her.

I just got things weighing heavy on my heart lately. Stuff I'll get through, I know. I just wanna talk it out with someone. Never underestimate the power of a friendly ear & a best friend.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails