Monday, April 19, 2010

Love Never Dies

Dear Theresa,

I am not going say I understand. I have never lost a parent, just people that have meant the world to me. She fought a good battle these past few weeks. And I don't even know her, but she must have been an great person, bc you are phenomenal person yourself.

Sometimes, it is so hard to understand God's timing & plan.

Love never dies. It lives on, through you & the people whom you love, & just keeps effecting others in ways that we are not even aware. I wish I had the words to make the pain go away, but words like that do not exist.

Your so far away & I wish you were closer. I just want to give you a big, humongous hug. It won't make things better, but hopefully it will help just a little. You are incredably strong. It is who you are - who you've always been. I want you to know that you don't have to be strong all the time. No one expects you too. I have faith in you that you will let me know what you need from me & when you need it.

I am always here.

Love you.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails