Monday, March 8, 2010

Running Fast

The sun is shinning. It is a new day. And it is beautiful.

There is no doubt that Spring is around the corner. I can't wait.

There is something that happens when I step into the sun & breathe the fresh air in deeply. All of a sudden, I feel connected. At peace. And even though I know everything may not turn out how I would like it to be, it's going to be okay.

I do not know how I know that - I just do. I deeply desire to return to when things were simple, not so complicated. Go to back to basics. Strip it all away. Cherish & hold close what is most important in life.

My days, weeks, & months leading up to this point, have been extremely to complex, sometimes even too complicated for words. My thoughts, although fewer than in the days passed, are still complicated; however, I can think more clearly & it is not overwhelming at all now.

If you were to asked me what has changed, I cannot tell you. I cannot tell you what I do not know. It is as simple as that. I still have many thoughts & many, many feelings. They haven't gone any where. They are still there. Waiting in the background.

I don't know how long this feeling will last, but I willfully soak it in, for as ever long. It's almost as if I woke up covered in God's mercy. As if he has said, "That's enough, my child, come to me & rest."

And, tired & exhausted, I ran... As fast as I could.
post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails