Sunday, July 26, 2009

Praying for Stellan

This sweet little boy is named Stellan. His I read his mom's blog, which you can find here. I do not know MckMama personally, but have come to care about her and her family, especially Stellan in the past couple of months, through the words she she shares with thousands of us. If you have not read her blog, I encourage you to do so. She has many talents (photography to name one - just look at that beautiful picture she took) & her gift for writing is another one of many.

All the talent she has, whatever gifts she possesses she still cannot heal Stellan. No one on earth can. Stellen has a heart condition called SVT. McMama can do a much better job at explaining Stellan & his medical condition than I can.

Right now, he is at the family's local hospital & in the PICU. Things are not looking good. They cannot get his heart at a normal level & his heartbeat has been pretty much at high levels (at one point I know it was at 224 per minute) for the last couple of days and the doctors seem out of options, for the night at least. Everything they have thrown at this little boy has failed - medicine, procedure, ect. I know for a fact, that his BP was 57/32 & they may have to vent him.

I'm asking that you pray for this sweet little boy & his wonderful family. I do not know what God has planned for Stellan, but I know he has touched the lives of thousands already. And I also know that with God, all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails