Friday, July 17, 2009

Little Lisa

After spending the night with Thea and Lyda, I just got home an hour ago. The moment I approached the house, I had an unsettling feeling that something was wrong. The house looked like someone left in a hurry, and things just didn't seem right. That's because they're not.

Around 8:00 tonight, my niece, Lisa, who is 18 months old, was taken to the hospital. She has first and second degree burns on her body (None of which are on her face - Thank God), after getting a hold of her 8 year old brother's hot chocolate. For those who don't know, Lisa and her family live across the ally from us. They are my whole world.

If you you are reading this please pray for our family, especially Lisa.


Lisa 7.4
July 4, 2009

post signature

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails